Column on Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Research Resources
Scientific research will not stop in the face of the epidemic. This column collects resources on novel coronavirus to support your study and research.
- The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) began circulating in China in December 2019. The number of confirmed cases and deaths from this pneumonia-like condition are rising. This page is where all BMJ coverage of the coronavirus outbreak can be found. All articles and resources are freely available.
- The articles in this collection are from BioWorld’s ongoing coverage of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. Also included is breaking research, clinical, regulatory and business development news on coronaviruses reaching back to 1991. Featured topics: vaccines and diagnostics in development, the science underpinning the virus, comparison to previous outbreaks such as Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), global regulatory factors and the business news underpinning the research including development collaborations and investment trends.
- The Novel Coronavirus Resource Column in Clarivate integrates disease briefings of novel coronavirus and the relevant research literature from Web of Science and Derwent Innovation, which can help readers quickly learn about coronavirus, drug research progress, and hot research topics in this field.
Cell Press Coronavirus Resource Hub
- On this hub page, curated by members of our editorial team, you'll find our policies for submitting papers related to COVID-19, as well as content about the outbreak as it appears in Cell Press journals. We also recommend visiting Elsevier’s information center for more free resources in English and Mandarin on coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus Information Center
- Elsevier’s free health and medical research on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
There are more than 318 topics on GALE health and wellness. Recently it updates a new topic which is Coronavirus.
This collection includes 58 books about Corona Virus & Global Pandemics.
- The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) , a collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, including Clinical Information, Multimedia, Outbreak Map, CDC Guidance…
- A collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- Including coverage of the COVID-19 outbreak, this database curates openly available content related to coronaviruses. It includes thousands of open-access articles from the world’s leading publishers as well as current research from pre-print repositories such as arXiv and will continue to grow and evolve as more is learned about the pandemic.
- SARS-CoV-2 is a new virus responsible for an outbreak of respiratory illness known as COVID-19, which has spread to several countries around the world. As a leading research publisher, Springer Nature is committed to supporting the global response to emerging outbreaks by enabling fast and direct access to the latest available research, evidence, and data.
- The articles on Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine and Respiratory Viral Infections can be freely available.
- As a publisher of trusted health science, we’ve made the relevant research articles, book chapters and entries in our major references freely available below, in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research in this disease and similar viral respiratory infections. Our approach is to use the world-class information we have available to directly improve health and to support the virtual efforts of healthcare practitioners globally. We are continually monitoring the developments and we will update the content of this page periodically.
- The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Knowledge Service and Research Communication platform includes latest research news, thematic literature, expert team introduction and so on.
- Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Integrated Information Platform (Chengdu) provides Real-Time Updates of National Policy, Strategic Consultation, Epidemic Research Progress, Epidemic Prevention and Control Report, Epidemic Prevention and Treatment Guidelines, Dynamic Data Service, etc.
- The Dynamic Monitoring Platform of 2019-nCov Scientific Research (Wuhan Center) integrates latest researches, pathogen study, research data, science news and some other comprehensive reports, etc.
- The channel of novel coronavirus integrates researches and relevant literature in Chinese and foreign languages about the epidemic and latest authoritative academic resources are updated .
- Novel Coronavirus Emergency Literature and Information Column is a special database based on the collection of NSTL resources, and literature related to respiratory infectious diseases at home and abroad are selected, as well as the latest articles related to COVID-19. The document type includes Chinese and foreign journals, conference paper, dissertation and theses, authoritative reports, etc. Full-text is freely available to mainland Chinese users, especially medical researchers and healthcare professionals.
- To assist health workers and researchers working under challenging conditions to bring this outbreak to a close, The Lancet has created a Coronavirus Resource Centre. This resource brings together new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals as it is published. All content listed on this page is free to access.
- In particular, great efforts will be made to focus on the research on Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia as a major topic, to organize open access（OA） publishing of high-quality and high-level research achievements in CNKI, to apply research achievements to the fight against the epidemic as soon as possible, and to facilitate the wide spread of research achievements across China and the world. The cost for open access publication and related services will be completely covered by CNKI.
- This communication platform constantly updates and summarizes the relevant academic resources published by the Chinese Medical Association magazines and other biomedical and health magazines, aiming at promotes excellent research results related to new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- This is the most authoritative information release channel in China.
- This work was developed and maintained by China National Center for Bioinformation (CNCB) / National Genomics Data Center (NGDC), and supported by the 13th Five-year Informatization Plan of Chinese Academy of Sciences (No. XXH13505-05), the Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (XDA19090116，XDA08020102), the Genomics Data Center Construction of Chinese Academy of Sciences (0202), the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Sciences and CAS Key Technology Talent Program.
- Novel Cov National Science and Technology Resource Service System (hereinafter referred to as System) is co-established by National Microbiology Data Center and National Pathogen Resource Collection Center, together with other joint efforts including Chinese Center For Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute For Viral Disease Control and Prevention under Chinese Center For Disease Control and Prevention, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology and Immunology, IMCAS-CDC Joint Research Center of Pathogenic Microbiology Resources. The System will timely publish authoritative information on science and technology resources as well as scientific data concerning novel Cov according to its scientific research progress so as to provide supports for scientific study on 2019-nCoV and special information service of science and technology resources dealing with the current prevention and control of pneumonia caused by 2019-nCoV infection.
- SGST completes the real-time dynamic update website of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Resource（2019-nCoVR）including Epidemic situation, the latest research, the latest literature, data openness, project release, sensory control science, foreigners in Shanghai.
- This patent database of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia can be freely accessed by public, such as medical institutions, research institutes, etc.