1. Patrons must use their university ID card or temporary library cards for entry.
2. Patrons should wear appropriately, behave properly and keep the library clean and tidy.
3. It is forbidden to bring unlid drinks and odorous food into the library.
4. To avoid disturbing others and to protect books and equipments from damage, eating is allowed ONLY in designated areas.
5. patrons should keep quiet and set mobile phones and other devices to silent mode in the library.
6. patrons should put the book on a nearby book trolley instead of putting it back on the shelf after reading.
7. Do not daub or tear books and other reading materials.
8. Do not move desks and seats around. Do not daub or damage library facilities.
9. Patrons should take their belongings away when leaving the library, and it is not allowed to occupy seats with personal belongings for a long time.
10. To protect the library from fire, smoking and open flames are strictly forbidden.
11. Without permission of the library, posters, photos and videos are not allowed to be put up in the library area.