Scholarly output report provides an official sealed report verifying the research ability of the author by searching the author’s publications inclusion and citation in databases such as SCI, SSCI and EI upon patrons’ requests.
FAQs of scholarly output report can refer to https://lib.sustech.edu.cn/faq/id-255.html?locale=en_US
Type of Service
Reports stamped by the Library of SUSTech: These are free reports including Scholarly Output Evaluation Reports and Reports of Searching Result by the SUSTech Library. Applicants applying for approval of SUSTech Academic Committee normally use Scholarly Output Evaluation Report, others normally use Reports of Searching Result by the SUSTech Library.
Report stamped by University Town Library of Shenzhen: These are fee-based reports charged by the University Town Library of Shenzhen.
SUSTech faculty and students.
Scholarly Output Reporting System：
A kind Reminder:
1. The Scholarly Output Reporting System is in Chinese, so English users can apply by submitting your form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the SUSTech Library Scholarly Output Reporting Application Form.doc
2. Users need to provide paper information before submitting in the system. We recommend adding documents in the following two formats.
3. To know more about the system, please see The user manual in the Scholarly Output Reporting System.docx
Service Hours: 8:30 am-12:00 pm, 2:00 pm-5:30 pm, Monday-Friday (National Holidays are excluded.)
Service Location: Room 201, Yidan Library
Contact person: Min Sun / Qinlyu Wu
1. Only when the article is included in databases can the article be listed in the scholarly output report. If the article has not been included in databases for the time being,the article can not be listed in the report.
2. Completion of a report usually takes 3-5 workdays depending on number of papers. If the number of papers is larger, it will take more time.
3. In the peak period of project application or faculty recruitment, there will be more requests and the completion time will be longer. It is always wise to send your requests earlier.