- Database Introduction
Liverpool University Press is the UK’s third oldest university press, with a distinguished history of publishing exceptional research since 1899, including the work of Nobel prize winners. LUP has rapidly expanded in recent years to become an award-winning academic publisher that produces approximately 150 books a year, 37 journals and 5 ebook collections, specialising in literature, modern languages, history and visual culture.
Liverpool Science Fiction Studies Online combines the internationally-renowned print series Liverpool Science Fiction Texts and Studies and Constellations with the extensive back archive (1959-2004) of the world's first SF journal, Extrapolation.
We have set up 30-day free trial to 20 ebook volumes and 245 journal articles starting from April 26th 2021 and ending on May 26th 2021.
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.