- Database Introduction
The Teaching Resource Center (TRC) focuses on the high-quality teaching materials provided by Cengage, including student’s books, teacher’s manuals, teaching PPT, examination pools and question answers, classroom activity materials, reading materials, experiment manuals and other teaching resources. The resources are written and edited by famous teachers from hundreds of universities around the world and widely used in the classes of Harvard University, Stanford University, Yale University and other top universities in the world.
Note: Student’s books can be used directly in the campus network without registering an account. Teaching supplement materials are only accessible for teachers. Please log in your teacher account to use. （When registering for teacher's account, you only need to submit the photo on your campus card as authentication material.）
Teachers and students of our school can reasonably use the TRC for educational, personal, scientific or research purposes:1. Browse and search; 2. Use, copy articles or chapters in paper and digital form; 3. Articles, chapters or other content can be used to prepare academic and other course materials, but all rights should be appropriately marked.
TRC user guide-英文.docx
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.