- Database Introduction
Travel back in time, during the turbulent 120 year period from 1832 to 1953, with 12 English-language Chinese historical newspapers providing critical perspectives and first-hand accounts on the ending of more than 2,000 years of imperial rule in China, the Taiping Rebellion, the Opium Wars with Great Britain, the Boxer Rebellion and the events leading up to the 1911 Xinhai Revolution, and the subsequent founding of the Republic of China.
Every part of every page is searchable, including editorials, cartoons, advertisements, and classified ads that illuminate history as much as the articles.
- Included Years
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.