- Database Introduction
Eighteenth Century Collections Online provides researchers of the history of science, technology and medicine a unique opportunity to study a period of radical change in Western culture. With the onset of the Industrial Revolution, the Western world saw dramatic increases in the productive capacity of nearly all forms of manufacturing. The development of precise machine tools accelerated manufacturing processes; studies in astronomy, improvements in shipbuilding techniques and materials raised navigation to an art; studies in medicine laid the groundwork for important nineteenth century developments in psychiatry, surgery and the public health.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lei Tian (+86-755-88010878,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.