- Database Introduction
The case teaching of Harvard Business School began in 1920 and is the originator of case teaching. The Harvard Business School case is the benchmark and highest quality mark of the business management case. EBSCO has collaborated with Harvard Business School Press to collect a large number of classic cases, including more than 12000 English cases and more than 600 Chinese cases, and is adding new content at an annual rate of more than 200 new cases. Case covers popular topics such as business and government relations, public management, mergers and acquisitions, negotiation, business ethics, and other popular industries such as manufacturing, finance, insurance, media, professional scientific and technical services, public health and retail.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- ZhengMing Lu (+86-755-88010807, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.