- Database Introduction
Nano at nano.nature.com is the Nature Research solution for nanoscience and technology offering the most comprehensive collection of nanomaterial data and literature references. Now you could find Nanomaterial Summaries, Nanotechnology Articles and Patents all in one place.
-Machine-learned index of nanotechnology articles by AAAS, ACS, Elsevier, RSC, Springer Nature, Wiley and more
-Daily-updated index of nanotechnology articles
-Contextual insights from full text based on search input
-Manually curated nanomaterial summaries covering: Size, Nanostructure, Composition, Application, Characterization, Toxicity and Property
-Preparation methods of nanomaterials in step-by-step synthesis schemes
-Easy to retrieve and compare nanomaterial variant data such as medium, support and dimension
-Nanotechnology - related patents only selected based on nano-related classification
-Easily accessible patent claim information within a single click
-Standardised patent summaries translated into English
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.