- Database Introduction
Iresearchbook platform is established by the China Educational Publications Import & Export Corporation Ltd. (CEPIEC). It integrated high quality of electronic book resources from world’s leading publishers, aiming to provide rich academic resources for research reference and quick, sophisticated, and customized service to our institutional clients and readers.
By April 2019, Iresearchbook platform has launched over 75,000 e-books, from Cambridge University Press, De Gruyter, Emerald, Felixmeiner, Manchester University Press, Forgotten Books, Hackett, John Benjamins, IGI Global, Nova Science, Alpha Science, Arcler education and many other well-known academic publishers, covering humanities, social sciences, science and technology, medicine and other fields of study. The resources will be updated continuously.
ü Online reading
During the trial period, readers can read all the e-books on the platform (the proportion of trial reading varies from 5% to 20% of each book). OA is also available to readers.
Tips for finding OA: Ebooks list page→filters→OA
ü Recommend to buy
During the trial period, the Recommend to buy function is not open, please do not "üRecommend to buy".
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Zhengming Lu(+86-755-88010807, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.