- Database Introduction
- Datago Chinese Newspaper Analytic Database (CNAD) contains the related news, online posts, announcements, financial reports and other information of all Chinese listed companies since 1998, guided by relevant academic research of Chinese University of Hong Kong, Stanford University and University of Southern California, etc. We adopt the analytical techniques and related data authorized by the Chinese University of Hong Kong, combining the techniques of state-of-the-art machine learning and natural language processing, conducting rigorous analysis and verification for the tens of millions of original news. Using big data and artificial intelligence technology, we devote to extract, clean and mine accurate, comprehensive and user-friendly financial information from massive and unstructured data, and provide financial information services to relevant research and financial institutions.
Username: sustc Password: sustc_datago2020
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.