- Database Introduction
Launched in the early 1970s, ABI/INFORM remains the gold standard when it comes to business research databases. ABI/INFORM Collection's massive content set — which includes important full-text journals and much sought-after titles from the business press as well as key trade publications, dissertations, conference proceedings, and market reports — will help today's researchers resolve tomorrow's problems.
Through agreements with some of the world's most prestigious publishers — including Cambridge University Press, Dow Jones & Company, Emerald Group Publishing, Dun and Bradstreet, Palgrave MacMillan, the Financial Times Group, and the Economist Intelligence Unit — ProQuest provides access to hundreds of key business titles.
- Included Years
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- Zhengming Lu(+86-755-88010807, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.