- Database Introduction
EMIS (formerly known as ISI), was founded in 1994 in New York, and became part of Euromoney Institutional Investor in 1999. In May of 2018 EMIS was acquired by CITIC and Caixin International, now known as ISI Emerging Markets Group under Caixin brand. EMIS has branches around the globe.
EMIS provide a view on emerging markets from outside and within.
（1）One of the most difficult information gathering processes in emerging markets is company information. Central to the EMIS service is a database of 1.4 million companies that can be searched and screened according to your needs.
（2）Success for any organisation in emerging markets is predicated on a thorough understanding of prevailing market conditions in the sector in which they operate. They need to know recent sector developments, who are the key players and what they are doing, who is investing, what the outlook for the sector is and the size of the market. EMIS covers sectors from all angles, combining deep-level analysis and forecasts with statistics and news. And whatever the sector, we have it covered – over 300 in total from Iron Ore Mining to Software publishing.
（3）We convene the cream of the world’s macroeconomic experts – from The EIU to BMI to Fitch. Our single platform means that you have your pick of the analysis in a few clicks.
- Trial Deadline
- Trial Opinion Questionnaire
- Responsible Librarian
- ZhengMing Lu (+86-755-88010807, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.