- Database Introduction
China Stock Market & Accounting Research Database (CSMAR) is produced to meet the needs for China economic analysis and research by experts and scholars from universities and financial institutions. The library's subscription includes 16 databases.
Full name of database
Short Name of database
China Stock Market Financial Statements Database
China Stock Market Financial Database - Audit Opinion
The China Listed Company Financial Database - Analyst Forecasts
China Listed Firms Shareholders Research Database
China Stock Market Trading Database
China Stock Index Option Research Database
China Macroeconomic Research Database
Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect Research Database
Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
China Stock Market Financial Database – Statements Release Dates
Statements Release Dates
China Regional Economy Research Database
China Stock Market Financial Forecast Database
China Bank Research Database - Finance
China Listed Firm’s Bank Loan Research Database
China Interbank Transactions Research Database
China Banking System Research Database
China Listed Firm’s Corporate Governance Research Database
Note: 7 databases are also accessible on WRDS platform, including CSMAR Cash and Stock Dividends, CSMAR M&A and Asset Restructuring Data, CSMAR Seasoned Equity Offering, CSMAR Initial Public Offering (A Shares), CSMAR Overseas Listed Company, CSMAR Institutional Investor, Chinese Stock Market Database – Funds.
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.