- Database Introduction
Current Anthropology is sponsored by the Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research and was originally established in 1959 to create a worldwide community of scholars that transcends national borders and parochial intellectual orientations.
Current Anthropology continues to be a transnational journal devoted to research on humankind. The journal defines such research in the broadest possible way: to encompass all scholarship on human cultures and on the human, or closely related, species. It therefore makes a strong commitment to a comprehensive view of anthropology and provides a forum for active scholarly critique as a major means by which to achieve this view. To this end, all major articles undergo the CA☆ treatment: commentators, selected from around the world, write critiques that appear in the same issue as the article, along with a reply from the author. The journal also publishes research reports, book and film reviews, forums, and discussion items.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lei Tian (+86-755-88010878,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.