- Database Introduction
The Annals of Mathematics is published bimonthly by the Department of Mathematics at Princeton University with the cooperation of the Institute for Advanced Study. Founded in 1884 by Ormond Stone of the University of Virginia, the journal was transferred in 1899 to Harvard University, and in 1911 to Princeton University. Since 1933, the Annals has been edited jointly by Princeton University and the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.