- Database Introduction
Building on a tradition of editorial excellence, The JAMA Network brings JAMA together with the eleven JAMA specialty journals to offer enhanced access to the research, reviews, and perspectives shaping the future of medicine. Through a variety of innovative tools, The JAMA Network provides the insights that matter most to medical research and practice.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.