- Database Introduction
As the world’s leading society publisher, Wiley offers an exceptional portfolio of over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals. Our titles cover the full spectrum of life, health and physical sciences, social science and the humanities, and include many titles ranked at the forefront of their field. SUSTC subscribed WILEY ST Collection,Social Sciences & Humanities Collection and 15 titles excluding the collection and cluster. There are beyond 1000 titles under the collection /cluster for them to access. The archival access for these titles will be generally back to 1997.
A trial access has been entitled to MN Collection(303 titles) and NIC Collection(84 titles). Both of them include high level journals, like CA: A Cancer Journal For Clinicians, Journal Of Nursing Scholarship, ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, EMBO JOURNAL, EMBO REPORTS etc.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.