- Database Introduction
Science：THE WORLD'S LEADING JOURNAL OF ORIGINAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH Founded in 1880 with the support of American inventor Thomas Edison, Science has grown to become the world’s leading publication for cutting-edge research, scientific news, and commentary, with the largest paid circulation of any peer-reviewed general-science journal.
Science Signaling： Publishing key findings in the multidisciplinary field of cell signaling,including research, reviews, and perspectives related to: • Molecular mechanisms of signaling and regulation within cells. • The mechanisms by which cells and organisms communicate and affect each other’s behavior. • Signaling in cancer, neuroscience, immunology, development,physiology and disease, pharmacology, and plant biology. • Signaling between plants or animals and pathogenic species.
Science Translational Medicine： Translational research that matters forhuman health, filling the knowledge gaps between research and medical application. • Studies in humans or human tissue that provide new information about therapies or disease. • Results from animal models that are likely to apply topatients. • Innovative reports of drug discovery and development.
Science Immunology：research articles that report critical advances in all areas of immunological research, including important new tools and techniques
Science Robotics：Publishing original, peer-reviewed, science- or engineering-based research articles that advance the field of robotics. The journal will also feature editor-commissioned Reviews.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.