- Database Introduction
Annual Reviews journals guide researchers to the most important contributions in their fields, and are writtenby expert authors from more than 60 countries. They are among the most highly cited as of the 2015 Release of Journal Citation Reports® (Source: 2014 Web of Science™ Data). The Impact Factor ranking system is based upon the number of times an average article is cited during the previous two years.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.