- Database Introduction
The EMS Publishing House is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the publication of high-quality peer-reviewed journals and highquality books, on all academic levels and in all fields of pure and applied mathematics. The proceeds from the sale of our publications will be used to keep the Publishing House on a sound financial footing; any excess funds will be spent in compliance with the purposes of the European Mathematical Society. The prices of our products will be set as low as is practicable in the light of our mission and market conditions
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.