- Database Introduction
SIAM journals bring you the latest in applied math and computational science research. Applied mathematicians and computational scientists value SIAM journals and consider them an essential component of professional life. The full text of SIAM journals is published electronically on a continuous basis. SIAM’s e-journal delivery platform is useful and intuitive, and offers features like citation downloading in BiBTeX format, e-first article RSS feeds and TOC mail alerts, sophisticated searching and pay-per-view.
For more than 50 years, SIAM books have been a leading source of knowledge for the world’s applied mathematics and computational science communities. SIAM’s line-up of stellar, prize-winning authors and titles that address both timely and fundamental topics have made SIAM books indispensable to researchers, faculty, and students around the world. The collection includes more than 470 searchable titles with 16 series in 37 subjects. Every year there will be about 15-20 new books added in.
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.