- Database Introduction
Science of Synthesis is the largest collection of evaluated organic synthetic methods available worldwide. It produced by Thieme Publishing Group. Providing a critical review of the synthetic methodology developed from the early 1800s to-date for the entire field of organic and organometallic chemistry; Providing full-text descriptions of organic transformations and synthetic methods as well as experimental procedures; Methods selected, reviewed and continually updated by 1,800 experts; Logically organized by functional group; Immediately applicable in the lab; Highlighting special fields - the Reference Library. The intuitive and powerful search functionality allows you to quickly enter a structure or text query which then provides you with a comprehensive hit list including illustrated reaction schemes.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.