- Database Introduction
Project Euclid was developed and deployed by the Cornell University Library, with start-up funding provided by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, and is now jointly managed by the Cornell Library and Duke University Press. It was originally created to provide a platform for small scholarly publishers of mathematics and statistics journals to move from print to electronic in a cost-effective way.
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.