- Database Introduction
About the Publisher ACS: Is the global professional home for scientists ; Has nearly 160,000 members; Has 32 Technical Divisions ; Has its mission as “Advance the broader chemistry enterprise and its practitioners for the benefit of Earth and its people.” ACS Publications focus on supporting the American Chemical Society's goal to be the most authoritative, comprehensive, and indispensable provider of chemistry-related information, in keeping with the ACS's Vision of Improving People's Lives Through the Transforming Power of Chemistry. Scope of Reasearch:Analytical Chemistry; Chemical Engineering ; Energy & Fuel; Environmental Science & Engineering ; Food Science ; Organic Chemistry; Material Science & Engineering; Polymer Science ; Biochemistry & Molecular Biology ; Medicinal Chemistry ; Physical Chemistry; Nano Technology;Photonics ; Crystallology ; Toxicology .ACS Journals ACS began the publication of chemical research with the Journal of the American Chemical Society in 1879. Today, ACS publishes 50 peer-reviewed journals with nearly 40,000 cutting-edge articles each year across a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines. The breadth and scope of ACS Publications journals is unparalleled, stretching across chemistry, physics, and biology. Every year over 100,000 authors and their research teams from the community of scientists worldwide submit their work for consideration in these journals. Noted for their high quality, rapid time to publication, seminal, and high impact, and prevalent citation in future research, ACS journals are available at more than 5,000 academic, business, and corporate institutions worldwide. ACS editors are all independent active scientific researchers, highly published in their respective fields of inquiry.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.