- Database Introduction
About ACM For more than 60 years, the best and brightest minds in computing have come to ACM to meet, share ideas, publish their work and change the world. ACM Publications offer the premier venues to showcase cutting edge research, breakthrough discoveries, practical solutions to real world challenges, technology news, and commentary from the computing world’s thought leadership. Through conference proceedings, journals, magazines, newsletters and books, ACM provides the resources that inspire tomorrow’s innovations. About the ACM Digital Library The world’s most renowned computer scientists,scholars, researchers, and practitioners volunteer their time to help ACM provide the global computer science community with the highest-quality resources — from conferences and workshops to magazines, newsletters, and many of the field’s highest-impact scholarly journals — all through subscription to the ACM Digital Library. Contents:53 Journals and Transactions ; 4000+ conference proceedings ;37 Special Interest Group newsletters;The ACM Guide to Computing Literature (2,200,000 bibliographic records) ;ACM Oral History interviews;Affiliated Publications; ACM eBooks.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.