- Database Introduction
Featuring content from IEEE as well as the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), IEL contains almost one-third of the world's current literature in electrical engineering, communications, and computer science.
- Responsible Librarian
- Joey Wang (+86-755-88010791,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.