- Database Introduction
ClinicalKey (hereinafter called CK) was officially launched by Elsevier in 2012, and it made a groundbreaking step for Elsevier on the field of clinical solutions. CK covers the most comprehensive and abundant medical information across the world, in which 35 medical specialties integrated and 46 subject packages separated. CK is categorized into 12 modules, such as MEDLINE, Full text journals, Electronic textbook, Evidence-base medicine, Procedures consult videos, Medical Images, Drug Monograph, Practice Guidelines, and Clinical Trials etc.
You can get access to 11 subject packages as follows.
Base package，Infectious Disease, Advanced Basic Sciences, Allergy and Immunology，Pathology essential，Internal Medicine Essential，Surgery，Medical Education Essential，Hematology Oncology&Palliative Medicine，Psychiatry，Orthopedics Essential.
Note: You can browse full text on website,if you need to download, please register your personal account first, and then login to downloaded.
1,059 reference books
850+ EBM monographs
690 medical journals
3,000+ drug monographs
30,000+ medical / surgical videos
5,000+ practice guidelines
300+ Procedures Consult videos
15,000+ patient education handouts
Over 3.0 million images
Over 210,000 Clinical Trials
1,400+ Topic Pages
Fully Indexed MEDLINE
- Responsible Librarian
- Lutao Zhou（+86-755-88010816，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.