- Database Introduction
CSSE is the only database covering the entire academic resources in the field of Humanities and Social Science of China, which is exclusively distributed by DIGITAL MEDIA OF RUC, including:
CSSE Full-text Database
The content of the CSSE Full-text Database are derived from the paper journals of Information Center for Science, RUC, which has collected the essence of nearly 6,000 kinds of humanities and social science academic publishes in domestic newspapers and journals since the reform and opening up. Sophisticated editors and experts select, classify and compile the journals into the database, establish the “best of the best” database and keep updating.
Features: From the perspective of experts and scholars, according to the rigorous academic standards, the large-scale of academic materials are organized, compiled, classified and edited. so that the database can take the best and provide the academic products of high quality. The database data has a large amount of information with a wide range, so that users can learn the research status related to their own topics and grasp the research trends in the field.
Years of Inclusion: From 1995 to the present. Some topics can been traced back to the its founding.
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.