- Database Introduction
The underlying corpus architecture and web interface were created by Mark Davies, Professor of Linguistics at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, USA. You can use the corpora to analyze variation and change in the different languages. Or to create teaching materials, and to look at changes in culture and society (especially with COHA and Hansard) etc.
Please register and login within IP range of SUSTech campus.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.