- Database Introduction
SciVal offers quick, easy access to the research performance of 8,500 research institutions and 220 nations worldwide.
Scival User registration guide.pdf
See what SciVal can do for you
Constantly evolving and ever more challenging, today’s R&D landscape requires research managers to ensure satisfying outcomes, and devise better ways to measure the quality and impact of research projects.
To meet these challenges, SciVal offers an integrated modular platform that allows you to view and compare any desired research entities such as institutions, countries, self-defined research topics and researcher groups.
Visualize research performance
Access comprehensive research performance summaries of any desired research entities, identify their unique research strengths and multidisciplinary research areas.
• Retrieve at-a-glance, standardized reports instantly
• Access SciVal Spotlight maps for all institutions and countries
Benchmark your progress
Compare the performance of your institution, specific departments, research groups or selection of researchers.
• Perform in-depth analyses to meet your specific objectives by selecting any combination of subject areas and metrics
• Identify your relative strengths and weaknesses to optimize your strategy
Develop collaborative partnerships
Identify and analyze existing and potential collaboration opportunities based on publication output and citation impact.
• Explore your institution’s current and prospective partnerships
on Google maps
• Identify your top collaborative institutions and co-authorship by drilling into specific subject areas and self-defined research topics
Analyze research trends
Analyze the research trends of any Research Area with citation and usage data, to discover the top performers and rising stars.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.