- Database Introduction
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), throughout the constantly evolving work of mechanical engineers, one institution has been at the heart of the world’s most important and dynamic industries since its formation in 1847. Today, working hard to support our 120,000 members in over 140 countries, the Institution is the market leader among professional engineering bodies, it focus on multi fields in Mechanics, such as aerospace, navigation, automobile, railway, medicine, electricity and construction industry .
The IMechE journals cover all aspects of mechanical engineering from 1847 to the present day. Each of the other 18 journals, including the 16 proceedings of the IMechE, is focused on particular area of engineering to offer a greater depth of coverage in mechanical engineering, covers vibration and control, automatic control and robotics, simulation, automotive engineering, engine research, aerospace engineering, marine engineering, medical engineering and material science.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.