- Database Introduction
THE is the data provider underpinning university excellence in every continent across the world. As the company behind the world’s most influential university ranking, and with almost five decades of experience as a source of analysis and insight on higher education, THE have unparalleled expertise on the trends underpinning university performance globally.
Please “Register” with your institution email address (“sustech.edu.cn” or “mail.sustech.edu.cn”)，then you can get unlimited access to THE.You can also use THE App.Attached is the set-up introductions.
Previous account users must log in to change email address in the setting page by yourself.
The Times Higher Education database will expire on December 31, 2020. During the subscription period, the usage of the database is rather low, while the usage cost is much higher than that of the national average. After discussion with faculty members of relevant departments, the library decided not to subscribe to the database. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible librarian.
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.