- Database Introduction
AIMS publishes 20 peer-reviewed high-quality journals in mathematical sciences.
1. Big Data and Information Analytics
2. Inverse Problems and Imaging
3. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A (DCDS-A)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series S (DCDS-S)
4. Kinetic and Related Models
5. Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.