- Database Introduction
AIMS publishes 20 peer-reviewed high-quality journals in mathematical sciences.
1. Big Data and Information Analytics
2. Inverse Problems and Imaging
This Journal will expire on December 31, 2020. During the subscription period, the usage of this database is rather low, while the usage cost is much higher than that of the national average. After discussion with faculty members of relevant departments, the library decided not to subscribe to this database. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible librarian.
3. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A (DCDS-A)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B)
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series S (DCDS-S)
4. Kinetic and Related Models
5. Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.