- Database Introduction
The ASCE Library provides online access to a high-quality collection of civil engineering content. It contains articles and chapters from
36 transaction journals and 1 suspended journal
Nearly 450 volumes of conference proceedings
Civil Engineering Magazine archives from 2005 to 2016
450+ e-Books and Standards (online version currently not available for users in China)
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.