- Database Introduction
Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME is the premier professional membership organization for more than 127,000 mechanical engineers and associated members worldwide. ASME also conducts one of the world's largest technical publishing operations in the world, offering thousands of titles including some of the profession's most prestigious journals, conference proceedings, and ASME Press books.
The ASME Digital Collection, previously known as The ASME Digital Library, is ASME’s repository of current and archival literature featuring:
- ASME's Transaction Journals from 1960 to the present.
- ASME's Conference Proceedings from 2002 to the present.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.