- Database Introduction
Britannica Academic is an academic edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. It provides fast, reliable and convenient access to high quality content whether it’s a comprehensive answer or just a quick and clear overview of a topic, event,fact, place or person.
- Responsible Librarian
- Min Sun (+86-755-88010814,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.