- Database Introduction
AIAA is the Leading Aerospace Publisher. AIAA has earned an international reputation as the preeminent publisher of cutting-edge aerospace journals and books, and as the leading source of aerospace industry archives, dating back to the early 1900s. AIAA's journals are the best resource for students and professionals who want to stay current on the latest aerospace research and development. Each submission is peer-reviewed by experts in the field to ensure content is accurate and of high quality. Every year, AIAA publishes approximately 5,000 papers from AIAA’s Forums and supported conferences. Covering every aspect of aerospace, they represent the most important — and most complete — source of recent research results and innovative thinking in everything from engineering and science to policy and standards. A complete archive, researchers have access to historical first papers published by AIAA in 1963 through current year.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yixi Zhang (+86-755-88010841, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.