- Database Introduction
The American Physiological Society publishes highly regarded, peer-reviewed journals covering the entire spectrum of physiology, from the cellular and molecular to the organ and system level. APS is dedicated to the advancement of physiological research, and its journals meet the needs of research investigators, educators, and information specialists interested in the physiological sciences.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.