- Database Introduction
MPMI publishes significant research on the molecular genetics and molecular biology of pathological, symbiotic, and associative interactions of microbes and plants. For the purposes of this journal, the term microbe encompasses viruses, prokaryotes, and fungi, as well as nematodes and viroids. The term molecular biology includes studies on biochemical or biophysical mechanisms. Although most papers report original, in-depth research, the journal also publishes short reviews and notes.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.