- Database Introduction
BioOne Complete is an online aggregation of 191 titles in the fields of organismal biology, ecology, and environmental science. A valuable resource for students, faculty, and researchers, featuring timely content on a wide-array of today’s most pressing topics, including climate change, ecological and biodiversity conservation, and natural resource management.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.