- Database Introduction
BMJ started out over 170 years ago as a medical journal, publishing our first research paper on the treatment of squinting. Now, as a global brand with a worldwide audience, we help medical organisations and clinicians tackle today’s most critical healthcare challenges. We do this by by publishing the newest, cutting edge academic research, providing professional development solutions and creating clinical decision support tools. Our expertise extends from publishing and medical education to clinical decision support and quality improvement to enhance day to day decision-making and healthcare delivery. However, our core objective remains unchanged. We continue to support medical professionals and organisations around the globe.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，firstname.lastname@example.org）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.