- Database Introduction
Cell Press is a leading publisher of cutting-edge biomedical research and reviews. We drive science forward and promote cross-pollination of ideas with our passion for excellence and commitment to innovation. Our aim is to engage the scientific community by communicating important, exciting discoveries made today that will impact the future of research. Our flagship journal, Cell, was launched by Benjamin Lewin in 1974 under the aegis of MIT Press. In 1986, Cell Press became established as an independent publisher and subsequently launched hallmark journals including Neuron, Immunity, and Molecular Cell. We joined the Elsevier family, our parent company, in 1998. Today at Cell Press, our editorial and production teams collaborate with authors and reviewers to publish 14 hallmark primary research journals, 4 primary research journals published on behalf of learned societies and 15 Trends review journals, including gold open access publications such as Cell Reports and Stem Cell Reports (on behalf of the ISSCR). We continue leading in the innovative presentation of exciting scientific discoveries, consistently focusing on delivering highly valued research that drives scientific discovery, spanning a wide range of biomedical disciplines.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.