- Database Introduction
MyJOVE Corporation is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA, and is close to many world famous universities: Harvard University, MIT, Tufts University and Boston University. In 2006 MyJOVE Corporation established JOVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments). JOVE is dedicated to publish scientific research in visual format in biology, medicine, chemistry, physics, etc. MyJOVE Corporation publishes the largest amount of experimental videos in life sciences.
JoVE Journals will expire on December 31, 2020. During the subscription period, the usage of the database is rather low, while the usage cost is much higher than that of the national average. After discussion with faculty members of relevant departments, the library decided not to subscribe to the database. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible librarian.
- Included Years
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.