- Database Introduction
Cell Cycle is a bi-weekly peer-reviewed journal of high priority research from all areas of cell biology. Cell Cycle covers all topics from yeast to man, from DNA to function, from development to aging, from stem cells to cell senescence, from metabolism to cell death, from cancer to neurobiology, from molecular biology to therapeutics. Our goal is fast publication of outstanding research. Cell Cycle has a prominent Editorial Board, which includes 3 Nobel Prize winners and other outstanding scientists.
Autophagy is a highly selective peer-reviewed journal that publishes papers on all aspects of autophagic processes (i.e., the lysosome/vacuole dependent degradation of intracellular material). The field of autophagy has advanced tremendously, due in large part to the multiple connections between autophagy and various aspects of human health and disease including cancer, neurodegeneration, aging, diabetes, myopathies and heart disease.
- Responsible Librarian
- Yu Wang (+86-755-88010809,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.