- Database Introduction
CNPeReading is a digital resource platform, which collects ebooks from hundreds of publishers all over the world.
What has been purchased: 2134 kinds of economic books, which are published by IMF (IMF), Cambridge press and other University Presses.
The trial content: 6000 kinds of electronic books, including the Cambridge University Press, De Gruyter, Cengage and Princeton University Press.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou（+86-755-88010841，email@example.com）
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.