- Database Introduction
Mathematical Culture (MC) mainly publishes high quality articles in an expository style, which are of broard interests to university students and faculty members as well as high school teachers and students. The journal publishes papers in Mathematical History, Stories of Mathematicians, World of Mathematics, Mathematics Education, and Book Reviews. The main purpose of this journal is to promote mathematical culture such that all readers will gain some appreciation of the mathematics education, research and history. The papers in MC can be written in English or in Chinese.
- Responsible Librarian
- Caidi Wang(+86-755-88010812,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.