- Database Introduction
RESSET Financial Research Database (Library Order) contains series of stocks, bonds, funds, research reports, margin trading, macro statistics, industry statistics, financial statistics, foreign exchange, futures and gold. R & D team cooperates with famous universities to calculate many derived indicators. It is the only professional database in line with the world's leading standards, referring to the research concepts of internationally renowned database, combined with China's national conditions carefully. In addition, the Department of Mathematics also orders RESSET International Economics and Finance Database for all the teachers and students in our university. The database covers important data on finance, economics, industry, agriculture and other aspects from various countries, including development data on multiple industries and multiple corners, such as industry, agriculture, infrastructure, education and energy etc. It contains 14 categories including finance, economics, industry, agriculture, rural areas, natural sources and environment, infrastructure, aid, employment, poverty , education, health, technology, development.
Login with below User ID and Password in IP address.
User Id: sustc
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.