- Database Introduction
The Taylor & Francis Science & Technology Library covers current content from over 460 peer-reviewed academic journals, plus a backfile stretching back to 1997 where digitally available. The Taylor & Francis Science & Technology Library delivers essential content in the following areas: Chemistry; Engineering, Computing & Technology; Environment & Agriculture; Mathematics & Statistics; Physics.
In addition, we also purchased 3 humanities and social sciences journals : City: Analysis of Urban Trends,Culture,Theory, Policy, Action、Mobilities ＆ Applied Mobilities。
The 3 humanities and social sciences journals will expire on December 31, 2020. During the subscription period, the usage of the database is rather low, while the usage cost is much higher than that of the national average. After discussion with faculty members of relevant departments, the library decided not to subscribe to the database. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible librarian.
- Responsible Librarian
- Lucy Zhou(+86-755-88010841,email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.