- Database Introduction
The Springer eBook collections delivers complete access to the largest single publisher collection of scientific, technical and medical publications available today, including monographs, textbooks, handbooks, atlases, reference works, book series and archives, making it an unparalleled resource for scientific research. The Springer eBook collections comprise of more than 90,000 titles and features research from the world’s foremost scholars. The collection continues to grow as more than 7,000 new titles are added each year.
- Included Years
- -2019（except 2016-2017）
- Responsible Librarian
- Feiyan Huang (+86-755-88010842, email@example.com)
- 1. Any downloading of library-subscribed electronic resources by software or tool is prohibited.
2. Any systematically over-downloading of full-text documents from library-subscribed databases is prohibited.
3. Use of proxy server or providing VPN account to unauthorized users is prohibited.
4. Without the prior permission of the library, redistributing library-subscribed resources in bulk to unauthorized users or via proxy server is prohibited.
5. Violators of the above rules will be punished based on results of thorough investigation.